12 USD worldwide shipping
This device is designed for educational use. It is intended to be used by students, hobbyists and professionals. This device and the accompanying software are provided as is and should never be used in any circumstance where it is left unattended or could jeopardize the safety of an individual or property.
The purpose of this device is to give students, hobbyists and professionals the possibility to learn how to implement a programmable knock detection sensor in their products or projects. Enabling knock detection will assist in developing more efficient and environmentally friendly combustion-based solutions. All the necessary software examples to get started is available on our GitHub page.
Which sensors is compatible?
- Texas Instruments TPIC8101 or Renesas HIP9011 automotive grade knock controller. Customizable at order.
- Programmable band pass frequency and gain.
- Complete stackable header for additional shield.
All sensors of the type Bosch KS4 is compatible with this device. If you want to purchase a compatible sensor we recommend the KS4-P Bosch model 0 261 231 173.
What is included?
What is NOT included?
- Knock Shield for Arduino.
- Adapter cable with Bosch connector 1 928 403 874 for knock sensor.
- Arduino Uno.
- USB cable.
- Knock sensor.